Here’s a great recipe for people who are trying to lose weight AND for those who are trying to build muscle. Doesn’t get better than that.
- 120 grams of Chicken Breast (Grilled)
- 1 Table spoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Table spoon Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 Table spoon Chopped Red Chilli
- 1 Table spoon Olive Oil
- 4-5 Asparagus Spears
- 1 Carrot (Sliced)
- 1/2 cup of Shitake mushrooms (Sliced)
- 4 Spring Onions (Chopped)
- 1 Red Capsicum (Sliced)
- 1/4 cup of black beans
- Mix everything in a bowl except for the chicken & black beans.
- Heat a wok or pan and add your olive oil. When ready add the contents and stir until it is all mixed
- Add the black beans and continue to stir the contents
- Now add the chicken to the wok/pan and continue to stir the contents.
4 Meal Servings
18g of fat
32g of carbohydrates
24g of protein