Michael is a Toronto based Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience and expertise in helping individuals of all areas of need achieve their health and fitness goals. He is often relied upon by athletes, actors and business executives for his expertise in weight loss management, fitness protocols and functional strength techniques as well as corrective exercise and sports performance training.
Michael is certified by the very best certification boards the industry has to offer including organizations such as the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), American Council on Exercise (ACE), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA), International Fitness Association (IFA), American Red Cross (CPR/AED)
Michael is known for his attention to detail and his dedication in applying the latest in research to his training philosophies. He is constantly developing fitness programs based on the latest developments in exercise and nutritional science.
He dedicates his time to working with clients on long term behavioural and psychological issues that contribute to long lasting results and goals.
Michael uses his vast knowledge of biomechanics along with his academic background to develop personalized programs for his clients across the globe.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- American Council on Exercise: Certified Personal Trainer (ACE-CPT)
- International Sports Sciences Association: Certified Fitness Trainer (ISSA-CFT)
- International Fitness Association: Certified Sports Nutritionist (IFA-CSN)
- International Fitness Association: Certified Personal Trainer/Aerobic/Kickboxing/Group Exercise Instructor
- American Red Cross: CPR/AED Certified